Many Upstate owners of horse farms and training facilities that were built 20-25 years ago, primarily for Western disciplines, are retiring. I have mid to high end equine facilities, some with indoor arenas, whose owners will consider an offer to sell. Some of the properties are unlisted per the owners request and some require a prospect to be pre-approved prior to showing.
Many people believe the equestrian activity in and around the Tryon Int'l Equestrian Center, TIEC, will make the Greenville and Pickens County as well as the Clemson University vicinity an attractive choice for equestrian enthusiasts seeking added value for their investment dollar.
Some of the benefits:
• Lower land acquisition cost.
• Favorable property taxes.
• Existing horse training facilities.
• Easy drive to the NC event venues.
• A rich equestrian culture that is leaning towards
English style disciplines.
• Close to major shopping and entertainment venues.
• 90 min. to Atlanta and Charlotte Int'l airports
A Rich Heritage
.....A Promising Future